st: List of my installed packages?

From   Michael Costello <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: List of my installed packages?
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:10:59 -0400

Is there a way to get a list of the packages that I have installed?
One of them is causing a problem and I need a list of all of them to
figure out which it is.

Michael Costello

"To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of."  -Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher,