Re: st: List of my installed packages?

From   carsten sauer <>
Subject   Re: st: List of my installed packages?
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:17:37 +0200

the command is:

Am 27.09.2011 16:10, schrieb Michael Costello:

Is there a way to get a list of the packages that I have installed?
One of them is causing a problem and I need a list of all of them to
figure out which it is.

Michael Costello

"To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of."  -Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher,

*   For searches and help try:

Carsten Sauer
Soziale Ungleichheit und Sozialstrukturanalyse
Universität Bielefeld
Fakultät für Soziologie
Postfach 10 01 31
33501 Bielefeld
Tel.: 0521 106-67291/-6948 (Sekr. Frau Fischer)
Fax: 0521 106-6479