Re: st: MCA with stata (blog post)

From   Partho Sarkar <partho.ss+lists@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: MCA with stata (blog post)
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2011 11:12:06 +0530

Thanks, Jan!  A very useful post.  I liked especially "the strength of
STATA is, in my belief, its superior speed and flexibility to do all
sorts of gritty data cleaning, recoding, renaming and variable
generation which are involved in “real life” data analysis..." , and
the neat trick with scaling marker sizes according to values!

Best
Partho

Just one suggestion.  You might  consider including some