st: spike model for DB CV survey

From   Kifle Wondemu <>
Subject   st: spike model for DB CV survey
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2011 05:01:25 +0100

Hi folks,

I want to use a spike model to deal with zero response for double
bounded dichotomous choice contingent valuation survey. The existing
DOUBLEB user written program, if I am correct, does not differentiate
genuine zeros from the protest ones. When I use doubleb on the whole
sample, I am getting a negative willing to pay which is not
theoretically tenable in my case.
I would appreciate if anyone is aware of any user written program that
can resolve my problem.
Kifle Asfaw