RE: st: Predictions and psuedo Rsq in zoib

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Predictions and psuedo Rsq in zoib
Date   Sat, 24 Sep 2011 22:00:05 -0400

Prerna,

Perhaps you might consider some of the likelihood-based pseudo-explained variance measures instead. See for example:
DeMaris, A. (2002). Explained Variance in Logistic Regression: A Monte Carlo Study of Proposed Measures. Sociological Methods & Research, 31(1), 27-74.http://gabarrot.psychologie-sociale.org/documents/DM2002.pdf
Cam