st: MCA with stata (blog post)

From   Jan Fredrik Hovden <jfh@hivolda.no>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: MCA with stata (blog post)
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:50:10 +0200

For those interested in working with MCA with STATA, I have written a short blog post with the description of some tricks to get important functionalty like  a plot of individuals and show relative contributions by symbol size. It is all quite basic (no user-generated programs), but hopefully useful for someone. I am of course very grateful for any additional tips for doing MCA with STATA.
http://janfredrikhovden.wordpress.com/2011/09/22/multiple-correspondence-analysis-with-stata/

best,
Jan Fredrik