st: RES: multistage sample survey and coding

From   "Henrique Neder" <hdneder@ufu.br>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RES: multistage sample survey and coding
Date   Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:01:35 -0300

Ruwan

Perhaps the example 6 on page 147 [SVY] Survey Data Manual Stata version 11
is a good answer for your question.

I performed an unreal example with 3 stages:

sysuse auto

svyset length, fpc(mpg) vce(linearized) singleunit(missing) || length || _

Note: stage 2 is sampled with replacement; all further stages will be
ignored

      pweight: <none>
          VCE: linearized
  Single unit: missing