Re: st: Manhattan Plots in Stata (Genetics)

From   Phil Schumm <>
Subject   Re: st: Manhattan Plots in Stata (Genetics)
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:33:26 -0500

On Sep 22, 2011, at 11:43 AM, Cook, Daniel E wrote:
> I should also note that I haven't created any examples because I do not have a GWAS dataset that I am allowed to distribute.

You can try the example dataset used in the plink manual:

I believe the author (Shaun Purcell) has said those data may be redistributed, as long as you give him credit (make sure to double-check).

Summary data (i.e., p-values) for two recent GWAS meta-analyses in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are available for download here:

should provide a rich source of possible examples.

-- Phil