st: Robust regression - outliers

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: Robust regression - outliers
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:46:07 +0000

I am trying to ding outliers in my regression analysis but none of the proposed commands such as cooksd, rstudent, hat etc works after a robust regression. Is there any specific command to run to find the outliers? I have also seen the extremes command but not sure if i can use. thanks

kind regards
Ozgur Ozdemir