Re: st: RE: graph combine & single legend

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: graph combine & single legend
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:40:23 -0400

Ah, but I study American politics. Or, as my comparativist colleagues sometimes put it, I'm an area studies scholar focusing on the American case.