st: graph combine & single legend

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <ovaldia@yahoo.com>
Subject   st: graph combine & single legend
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:19:02 -0700 (PDT)

I want to combine 4 graphs, each a plot of three lines, using -graph combine-. Because the legend for the graphs are all the same, I would like to have a single legend at the bottom. When I use -legend(off)- for three of the graphs, and leave the legend for the 4th graph, this 4th graph is smaller than the rest when I combine them. Any solutions will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Ricardo.

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician