st: RE: graph combine & single legend

From   "Fiedler, James (JSC-SK)[USRA]" <james.fiedler-1@nasa.gov>
Subject   st: RE: graph combine & single legend
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:10:06 -0500

You might try the user-written command -grc1leg- (since 1's often look like l's, that's "grc" + the numeral 1 + "leg").

James

From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Ricardo Ovaldia [ovaldia@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 11:19 AM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: graph combine & single legend

I want to combine 4 graphs, each a plot of three lines, using -graph combine-. Because the legend for the graphs are all the same, I would like to have a single legend at the bottom. When I use -legend(off)- for three of the graphs, and leave the legend for the 4th graph, this 4th graph is smaller than the rest when I combine them. Any solutions will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Ricardo.

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician