Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression

From   rachel grant <rachelannegrant@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression
Date   Sun, 18 Sep 2011 20:04:37 +0100

I have searched the help files but I cannot understand how to get
Stata to display the regression equation.
If anyone is able to help, without referring me to manual, it would be
really appreciated.

--
regards, Rachel Grant