Re: st: Transposing dotplot (changing axes)

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Transposing dotplot (changing axes)
Date   Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:35:56 +0100

Maarten is correct. You can use -stripplot- to get horizontal
analogues of -dotplot-. The horizontal comes by default; you will need
to spell out -stack- and you may need to control bin width using