st: Transposing dotplot (changing axes)

From   Fredrik Norström <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: Transposing dotplot (changing axes)
Date   Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:01:02 +0200

Dear Statalist users,

I have done a dotplot (dotplot yeardifference, over(agegroups) center) where I have agegroups and for each displayed difference in years between two disease diagnoses. My dotplot shows years on y-axes. I want to have that on x-axis, i.e. I want to transpose my dotplot. Is it possible to do that or can I generate a different stata graph so that I get my dotplots horizontally instead of vertically?

Thanks in advance,