Re: st: store error term from individual panel regressions

From   Steven Archambault <archstevej@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: store error term from individual panel regressions
Date   Sat, 27 Aug 2011 15:44:17 -0600

Okay, I figured it out. The space between e_code and `n' was my
problem. Also, step should be stdp, and y index.

Thanks,
Steve