[no subject]

In svyset, I would use the following variables:

firm size: having 4 values, 5-24, 25-99, 99-499 and 500+ workers
X_firm: dummy indicating whether the firm has workers using X
X_worker: dummy indicating whether the worker uses X

As I follow firms and workers over time, I have repeated observations with an eid for the firm and pid for the worker.

Thank you in advance!
best regards,
Dimitris

dr. Dimitris Pavlopoulos

Assistant Professor
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Faculty of Social Sciences
dept. of Sociology
De Boelelaan 1081 (visiting address Metropolitan Building, Buitenveldertselaan 3)
1081 HV Amsterdam
the Netherlands

email: [email protected]