Re: st: e(wexp) versus e(wexp): different routines return different things

Subject   Re: st: e(wexp) versus e(wexp): different routines return different things
Date   Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:51:41 -0500

Nick,

the original poster had an issue of some commands returning -e(wexp)-
with an equal sign, and others, without it. So the equal sign had to
be parsed out.