Re: st: RE: Outreg2 addstat- how many macros?

From   Beatrice Crozza <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Outreg2 addstat- how many macros?
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:26:42 +0100

Thank Mauro for your suggestion.

However, how should I modify the outreg2 command,  to use the saved
results and not the stored?

Thanks a lot,
Bea