st: Error while using Inteff

From   natasha agarwal <>
Subject   st: Error while using Inteff
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:00:05 +0100

Dear All,

I am trying to estimate the following model followed by inteff and I
get an error saying 'conformability error'

xi: probit expdum lnvfdi efd fdi*efd i.provincename i.inm if
year==2001, vce(robust)
inteff expdum lnvfdi efd fdi*efd

lnvfdi and efd are both continuous variables.

I get a 'conformability error'

Can anyone please help me by telling me my mistake in the above estimation?

Many thanks