st: RE: Outreg2 addstat- how many macros?

From   Mauro Mastrogiacomo <M.Mastrogiacomo@cpb.nl>
To   "'statalist'" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Outreg2 addstat- how many macros?
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:54:13 +0200

Beatrice,
there is a maximum to storage in Stata, as far as I know.
You could solve this problem by replacing est store with est save.
Then a file with extension .ster is stored on your hard disk and not in Stata's memory.
Mauro

--
Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u niet
de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is toegezonden, wordt

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are
not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. The State accepts no
liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the
electronic transmission of messages.