Re: st: coplots (conditional plots) in Stata?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: coplots (conditional plots) in Stata?
Date   Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:25:59 +0100

If coplots are defined by overlapping subsets, then nothing such is
built-in. You could always make your own separate graphs and use
-graph combine-.

Stata's nearest equivalent is, naturally, the subsetting provided by
-by()- options to graph commands.

Nick