st: coplots (conditional plots) in Stata?

From   Tanuku AP <tanuku.ap@hotmail.com>
To   Stata <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: coplots (conditional plots) in Stata?
Date   Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:07:45 -0400

Hello all,

Does Stata provide the equivalent of coplots?  I searched using the keywords that seemed obvious to me but nothing comes up.

--
Thanks,
Tanuku