st: coplots (conditional plots) in Stata?

From   Tanuku AP <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: coplots (conditional plots) in Stata?
Date   Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:07:45 -0400

Hello all,

Does Stata provide the equivalent of coplots?  I searched using the keywords that seemed obvious to me but nothing comes up.