Re: st: Modelling bayesian relative survival

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Modelling bayesian relative survival
Date   Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:02:04 +0200

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 4:55 AM, #HE YAO FENG VINCENT#  wrote:
> Hi, may i know for stata, are there codes for estimating and modelling bayesian relative survival?

Bayesian statistics is not well developed in Stata, so I guess the answer is no.

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36