st: Log transformation

From   Amy Jennings <amyjennings79@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Log transformation
Date   Tue, 16 Aug 2011 08:54:45 +0000

Hi,

I have run a regression model in stata with a continuous outcome, a categorical predictor and a number of covariates using xi:reg followed by the adjust command.

My continuous outcome measure is log-transformed using the natual log is there any command for back-transforming the adjusted means and confidence intervals to the original units?

Many thanks in advance,

Amy