Re: Re: st: outreg2 not giving wide format in MP 11.2

From   Christopher Baum <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: outreg2 not giving wide format in MP 11.2
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:10:33 -0400

On Aug 12, 2011, at 2:33 AM, Farasat wrote:

> Thanks much for the info.  Will try working with outreg (use to use it long time ago). Just tried your code and got an error msg. saying `option keep() not allowed'.  I updated to sg97_3  but still did not work.  will look around and see if I can find the correct update with the keep option.

As is often the case, the routine has ben updated since it appeared in the Stata Journal. In the case of -outreg-. John Gallip produced an extensive update a couple of weeks ago, which was posted to SSC. If you use -findit outreg-, select the link to the SSC version of the package.

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |