Re: st: Combine Listwise Deletion and Multiple Imputation?

From   Alan Acock <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Combine Listwise Deletion and Multiple Imputation?
Date   Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:37:51 -0700

Why not impute all of the variables? Listwise deletion assumes missing values are missing completely at random (MCAR) whereas multiple imputation assumes it is missing at random (MAR), which is a much more reasonable assumption.
--Alan Acock