re: st: Unhandled Exception Glm in Stata 12

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject   re: st: Unhandled Exception Glm in Stata 12
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:50:31 -0500

.

You should email Stata Corp directly for repeatable crashes like this. If a bug, they can fix it.

What was the command issued?