st: Unhandled Exception Glm in Stata 12

From   "Monique van den Broek" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Unhandled Exception Glm in Stata 12
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:23:37 +0200

Dear Stata users,

Since the beginning of this week, I work with the new release of Stata:
Stata 12 MP. However, Stata crashes and gives an "unhandled exception",
when running the glm command.

When running the glm command, it starts iterating. When the iteration
process is ended, Stata crashes.

I use a rather large dataset of around 120000 records. A smaller set
(around 100000) records does not crash.

I have tested the same code in the Stata 12 SE version, and this gives the
same crash.
I have tested the same code in the Stata 12 MP version, with "version 11"
in my dofile, and this gives the same crash.
I have tested the same code in the Stata 11 SE version, and this gives no
error.

Any idea/solution how to solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,