Re: st: IV estimation in a negative binomial framework

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: IV estimation in a negative binomial framework
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:51:05 -0400

Arka Roy Chaudhuri <>
-glm- with a log link does not need an assumption that the conditional
variance is equal to the conditional mean to be consistent, nor does
its IV analog.  See -ivpois- on SSC and