RE: st: Graph

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Graph
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:39:48 +0100

I didn't pay attention to the whole thread. I didn't explicitly recommend that you typed -connect(llll)-, although I should have foreseen that you would do that given previous posts.

You need to write -connect(l l l l)- or -connect(l ..)-.

See -help connectstyle- or -help stylelists-.

Questions like these can be answered just by looking at the documentation.

Melaku Fekadu

Nick,

sorry the same thing, only one line was connected.

twoway scatter a b c d x, sort msymbol(Oh Th plus Sh) connect(llll)
(note:  named style llll not found in class connectstyle, default
attributes used