st: Graph

From   melaku.fekadu@gmail.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Graph
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:11:20 +0300

Hello all,

I have variables a b c d and x. x is the x-axis variable.  I want to draw a simple graph of lines for a b c  and d with different markers or symbols on them. The symbols could be * + .

I need the markers or the symbols because it is impossible to identify in printing which line represents what.

Thanks,