RE: st: Graph

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: Graph
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:19:01 +0100

Use l (lower case l) not | (pipe or logical "or")

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Melaku Fekadu

yes you are right. thanks. i misspelled it. now i get the graps but
only variable a is connected by line. the are just left scattered.

what i wrote:
twoway scatter a b c d x, sort msymbol(Oh Th plus Sh) connect(||||)

and the response i got:
(note:  named style | | | | not found in class connectstyle, default
attributes used