st: Predicting survival at some specific times

From   nakhtardanesh@cogeco.ca
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Predicting survival at some specific times
Date   Fri, 05 Aug 2011 16:06:41 GMT

Hello,
I would appreciate if someone could kindly let me know how to predict survival (probability) at some specific times for
each subject after using streg and stcox commands.  For instance, how can I predict 2-year survival after using streg
(stcox) on a group patients with breast cancer?
Many thanks,
Noori

Noori Akhtar-Danesh, PhD
Associate Professor of Biostatistics