st: tabulation after xtlogit

From   Christopher Sanford <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: tabulation after xtlogit
Date   Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

I ran the xtlogit command and the results indicated there were 334
observations and 184 groups. Within the dataset there are three
categories of students and I need to know the number of unique students
in each group included in the analysis.

For example, there are
116 students with LD who have observations included in the analysis;
however since the data is longitudinal a student may have more than 1
observation. How do I determine the unique number of students with LD
included in the analysis?

Thank you,

Christopher Sanford