Re: st: tabulation after xtlogit

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: tabulation after xtlogit
Date   Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:41:38 +0100

Assuming that by unique you mean distinct,

. findit distinct

points to tutorial material and pertinent programs.

Nick

(I have no idea what LD means.)

On 3 Aug 2011, at 21:33, Christopher Sanford <sanf81@yahoo.com> wrote:

I ran the xtlogit command and the results indicated there were 334
observations and 184 groups. Within the dataset there are three
categories of students and I need to know the number of unique students
in each group included in the analysis.

For example, there are
116 students with LD who have observations included in the analysis;
however since the data is longitudinal a student may have more than 1
observation. How do I determine the unique number of students with LD
included in the analysis?