Re: st: RE: RE: Error in ivreg2 and ivregress

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Error in ivreg2 and ivregress
Date   Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:39:08 +0100

In an earlier contribution to this thread, Mark wrote

> > 1. Tell us which versions of -ivreg2- and -ranktest- you have
> > installed. (Use the -which- command.) You may not have the most
> > up-to-date versions (they should be 3.0.06 and 1.2.03,
> respectively).

As far as I can see, that request still stands.

Nick