Re: st: graph export png on Linux

From   Oliver Jones <>
Subject   Re: st: graph export png on Linux
Date   Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:55:29 +0200

It took me a second to figure out what this awkward sign after console should be... :-D
To infinity and back (in 25 seconds) ;-)

Yeh, I read about the possibility to send commands to my operating system.
But I completely forgot about it, because until now I never saw any use of it.
Now I find it very useful!
Thanks again.