st: graph export png on Linux

From   Oliver Jones <>
Subject   st: graph export png on Linux
Date   Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:38:00 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have trouble exporting a graph to a png when runing a do-file on
the Liunx console. This is what I type and the error message I get

graph export mygraph.png, replace
translator Graph2png not found

This problem was mentioned on the list 7 years ago.
See the following post:

The manual entry for -graph export- seem to remain unchanged.
Is there a solution for this problem?

Universität Bielefeld
Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Lehrstuhl für Ökonometrie und Statistik
- -
Bielefeld University
Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
Chair of Econometrics and Statistics
- -
Raum / room:  V9-110
Tel / phone:  +49 (0)521 106 4871