Re: st: Estimating a mixed logit model with mixlogit

From   Arne Risa Hole <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Estimating a mixed logit model with mixlogit
Date   Sat, 25 Jun 2011 13:00:31 +0100

Tunga

You are right: you would have to write your own program to do this as
the utility function U_is is non-linear in the parameters. Note that
this was not the case in the model you outlined in your earlier
question.

Arne