st: Adding a text box on top of bars in bar graph

From   ajjee <ajjee1@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Adding a text box on top of bars in bar graph
Date   Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:35:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All

I've a dataset for 15 countries over 2 years. These 15 countries belong to 3
groups. I've made a bar chart using the following command:

twoway bar  yr1998 yr1999, by(country)

 But here I want that there should appear a box over the bars for countries:
1 to 5 ("Group1"), for 2 to 10 ("Group2") and for 11 to 15 ("Group3").

I have tried to insert text box using stata graph edit tools but this box
appears over one or two countries and not over the whole group of countries.
Please help!

Regards,

ajjee