Re: st: Stata 9 MP x64: install on Win 7 x64

From   Joy Wang <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 9 MP x64: install on Win 7 x64
Date   Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:43:25 -0500

Hi, Koleman,

Please contact Technical Services at <> and we will be happy to help you with this.

Koleman wrote:

I am trying to install my copy of Stata 9 MP x64 on a new Dell
Latitude running Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Service Pack 1. I realize
this is an old version of Stata but it is serving my needs for now.

When I try to install I get the "Error 1303" problem described here:
Is there a workaround to this, or is there an alternative installer
available? My version of Stata 9 was purchased around 2007
(pre-Windows 7).

Joy Wang