st: Getting all independent vars from a set of reg equations

From   "Narahari H.S." <naraharihs@yahoo.co.in>
Subject   st: Getting all independent vars from a set of reg equations
Date   Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:15:36 +0530 (IST)

Hello all,

I have to present a correlation matrix of all independent variables from a set of regression equations. I thought that if I could list (in one place) all the independent variables from all the equations, I could use them with the pwcorr command. I tried various methods (-indeplist-, -log- to capture the macro "S_E_vl", -logout- etc.) but all of them are too tedious.

Is there a more simple way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance
Hari