st: Merge data from HDR2010 and WDR2011

From   Göran Lindgren <>
Subject   st: Merge data from HDR2010 and WDR2011
Date   Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:25:04 +0200

I would like to merge the data from Human Development Report 2010 and World
Development Report 2011 into one Stata dataset. If this already been done
and is available I would be most grateful for information. If not I would be
very glad for suggestions on how to do this in the most simple and
timesaving manner.
Goran Lindgren, University of Gavle, Sweden