Re: st: xtmixed with nonrtolerance. What happens?

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed with nonrtolerance. What happens?
Date   Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:30:29 -0400

Lukas, I am not an expert. But I do not think that scaling is the
reason for non-convergence since you standardized all variables.
Your model is nearly unidentified, since you get convergence only by
adding the option nonrtolerance.
Could the reason be lots of missing data in the variables that you use
in the model?
For example, what is the result of -xtdescribe-?

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]