Re: st: impute with draws from random distribution

From   D-Ta <>
Subject   Re: st: impute with draws from random distribution
Date   Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:42:18 +0200

thanks for the interesting discussion.

lets assume I wont match on the duration, but only use the timing variable to generate the outcomes t-periods after hypothetical programme start. for this, there is no other way as to generate the hypothetical starting date for the group of non-participants.

so, how do i do this best? (its not just about the method, but also my stata skills which i would like to improve)