Re: st: Japanese Candlestick Charts

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: Japanese Candlestick Charts
Date   Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:14:34 +0100

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Michael Hecker <> wrote:
> Hello list,
> are Japanese Candlestick Charts (e.g.
> available in stata?
> I have open, high, low, close data in my dataset and I would like to
> illustrate that data using candlestick charts.

Not heard of that name before, but they look similar to box plots, see
-man graph box- for more information.

“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email -
Website -
Photos -