st: Japanese Candlestick Charts

From   Michael Hecker <Hecker.Michael@gmx.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Japanese Candlestick Charts
Date   Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:01:10 +0200

Hello list,
are Japanese Candlestick Charts (e.g. http://www.chart-formations.com/stock-charts/_images/_candlestickChart.gif) available in stata?

I have open, high, low, close data in my dataset and I would like to illustrate that data using candlestick charts.

Thank you very much,
Michael