Re: st: Decompose the technical efficiency

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Decompose the technical efficiency
Date   Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:14:56 -0500

Isn't necessary to calculate the relative inefficiency (r(max) - u) first?

For example:

webuse xtfrontier1, clear
xtreg lnwid lnwo lnmac,re
predict u,u