st: Combining inteff, margeff and outreg2

From   "Florian Seliger" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Combining inteff, margeff and outreg2
Date   Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:58:53 +0200

Dear Statalist,

I'm using the margeff and outreg2 command after several probit models:

-----example------

quietly probit var1 $xlist
margeff, replace
est store model1

quietly probit var2 $xlist
margeff, replace
est store model2

quietly probit var3 $xlist
margeff, replace
est store model3

estadd sca p=chi2ta
il(e(df_m), e(chi2))

outreg2 [model1 model2 model3] using table, /*
*/ excel /*
*/ adds(Log-likelihood, e(ll), Pseudo-R2, e(r2_p))see replace label dec(3)

Now, I want to add interaction effects, e.g.,
probit var1 a b aXb $xlist, and to calculate the respective marginal effect with "inteff".

Is there any way to display the "inteff" marginal effect with outreg2, whereas the other marginal effects are still calculated with margeff?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Florian